During the forecast period of 2022-2032, the global fiberboard market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.1 percent and reach US$ 25.1 Bn by 2022.
A composite wood product known as medium density fiberboard (MDF) is created by moulding wood fibres at a high temperature and pressure with wax and resin. Demand for wood products has increased as a result of the expansion of the construction industry and the interior design sector.
As a result, a lot of players in the furniture industry are looking at MDF as a possible replacement for low-density ply because of its smooth texture and durability. As a result, theis anticipated to soar in the upcoming years.
Federal Reserve Economic Data of the USA shows that furniture store sales have continued to rise, reaching US$12.5 Mn in January 2022, an increase of almost 30%. The perception of MDF as lightweight wood and lacking in strength, however, may limit market expansion.
For More Insights into the Market, Request a Sample of This Report:
Furthermore, compared to other wood boards like chipboards, layer boards, and others, MDF is highly sought-after due to its versatility and numerous distinctive features. As a result of MDF's many uses and the ease with which it can be manufactured, market sales are anticipated to increase.
Base Year Value (2021A)
US$ 24.8 Billion
Estimated Year Value (2022E)
US$ 25.1 Billion
Projected Year Value (2032F)
US$ 54.7 Billion
Global Growth Rate (2022-2032)
· According to projections, East Asia will make up close to 32% of the fiberboard market's total value in 2021 and will surpass $19.5 billion by the end of 2032.
· The medium density fiberboard segment held the largest market share of 48 percent in terms of board type in 2021 and is anticipated to increase by 570 BPS through 2022 and beyond.
· Over the course of the assessment period, India and China are anticipated to drive growth in the South and East Asian fiberboard market.
· According to applications, the construction sector is projected to have an 83.4% market share in 2022 and to reach US$ 48.7 billion by the end of 2032.
· The fiberboard market will be driven by the rising demand for fiberboards in furniture and construction products like tables, chairs, and stands due to their excellent machinability.
· Sales are being boosted by the key companies' increased production because MDF is less expensive than ply.
· The demand for medium-density fiberboards is likely to increase in the near future due to the simple availability of raw materials.
· New MDF production methods being developed and expanding applications are expected to drive the market.
Request More Information About Report Methodology:
· Since formaldehyde exposure is thought to be the main cause of cancer, these products' formaldehyde emissions may hurt sales.
· As a result, a number of laws prohibiting the use of fiberboard with high formaldehyde content will slow growth.
The market's top companies are offering a variety of marketing strategies, including mergers and acquisitions, expansions, collaborations, and partnerships.
· A well-known manufacturer in this market, CenturyPly, offers a broad selection of fibre cement boards. Due to the combination of fibre and cement, these boards are weather-resistant, making them ideal for external wall cladding. The high UV radiation doesn't cause these boards to warp, wrinkle, or become brittle.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy now:
Global Fiberboard Market Segments
Dallas, Texas (pressreleasepower) September 9, 2020 - BenefitCorp, a Dallas PEO consulting firm, recently released a new educational resource that edu...Read More
West Chester, Pennsylvania (pressreleasepower) September 8, 2020 - Waterproof Caulking and Restoration, a Philadelphia waterproofing company, recently...Read More
An upcoming market research report from Industry Probe titled “Cartridge Heaters Market – Global Industry Dynamics 2018-19, Trends and Foreca...Read More
Muscat, Oman (pressreleasepower) April 30, 2020 - Tarjs is pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website! After several months of hard work ...Read More
Chantilly, Virginia (pressreleasepower) - The Northern Virginia design & build contractors at Monumental Contractors, recently released ...Read More
17 Oct, 2022
20 Sep, 2022