There are many ways to increase your online visibility statistics. Along with the quality and newsworthiness of your news release content, factors that may affect your statistics and online popularity include:
- the type, relevancy and number of industry categories selected
- which press release package you choose
- the day of the week your release was distributed
- whether you included attachments such as videos or logos
- the placement of links and keywords
- the "buzz" factor of your release
Of course, the more features you use (like adding video), the more likely your release will achieve greater online visibility. Keep in mind that news and press release distribution shouldn't be the only part of a marketing plan, and issuing frequent releases will result in more online visibility than relying on a single release.