Must-Read Rules And Regulations Of Press Release Power
Press Release Power has the right, to take any of the following actions at any time without notice to you:
- To refuse or remove any information or content from the Site, in whole or in part;
- To deactivate or scrutinize your user account without your permission, or sometimes even without your knowledge.
- To remove any or all of the information, files or other contents of your user account(s),
- To limit, suspend, terminate or monitor your access to the Site, or any parts thereof;
- To establish added or different general policies, guidelines, and limits concerning accounts and use of the Site; or
- To use any technological, legal, operational or other means available to us to enforce the provisions of these TOU, including blocking access by specific IP addresses.
We may take any of the above actions under any of the following circumstance including:
(ii) A request by law enforcement firms or another government agency;
(iii) A request by you;
(iv) Discontinuance or modification of the Site (or any part thereof);
(v) To protect the rights, property or personal safety of the third parties;
(vi) In response to technical or security issues or problems affecting the Site.
In addition, if you select a username that Press Release Power believes, in its sole discretion, to be potentially misleading, infringing, obscene, threatening, offensive, harassing, defamatory for an individual or sections of society, invasive of another's privacy, or is otherwise objectionable or inappropriate, we may, without prior notice to you, change your username or take any of the above-listed actions
Once an account has been deactivated or removed, all information, files and other contents stored in that account may be permanently deleted without prior notification to you, and Press Release Power shall have no further obligation to you.
We reserve the right minus any legal responsibility towards you to take whatever actions that we deem necessary in our sole discretion to investigate any suspected illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Site, or any breach of these TOU, and, in addition to those actions listed above, to take appropriate legal action against you, including without limitation seeking civil, criminal and injunctive relief.
You agree that if your Site user account is terminated for any reason, you will not attempt to establish a new account or otherwise post content under any name, real or assumed.